If your child is over age 18, s/he can receive employment support.

Go to local Work One office (450 S. Landmark Ave; 812-331-6000) to apply for:

  • Project Search: A 6-month program for age 18-27. It provides internship positions, as well as training in resume-writing and interviews. Call Bitta Dewees at 333-6324.
  • Vocational Rehab: Helps you find a job; provides an onsite job coach until not needed.